Thursday, December 27, 2012

Man of My Dreams

I so lucky to have met the man of my dreams.  Literally...look at him...he is dreamy!  When love comes along you have to grab it and never let go.  Fight for what you have!  Oooh... you don't want to cross me when it comes to people that I love, I will fight to the very end, tooth and nail...giving almost until I am no more.  Some might say that is a problem, but I don't see it as one.  As long as the person you are fighting for is cheering you on and in your corner just as ready and willing to fight for you. I have had the grand opportunity of knowing the difference between true love and the rest of those chumps that came along prior to true love.  It's simply the difference between existing while in a relationship versus thriving while in a relationship.  He makes me a better person.  Day in and day out he inspires me to be the best Danielle that I can be.  My long term goal in life has always been to teach what I know and be willing to be taught what I don't know.  The more room allow for this in my life, the better my life becomes.  And dreamy over there...I mean Mr. Stroud... is an integral part of my goal. 

A wise man once said "Energy shared shines brighter than energy wasted alone". 

I totally agree.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment